“The flower doesn’t dream of the bee. It blossoms and the bee comes.”
Going to a retreat gives us the possibility to connect with what is most essential in our lives, to experience it in a more direct way, free of conditioning and more receptive and aware of ourselves and our relationships.
Throughout the retreat, we will have mindfulness meditation, yin yoga, talks, moments to share, moments of silence, vegan meals, all reflecting our quest for greater simplicity and openness.
Yoga helps to unlock the body, to balance energy and to prepare the mind to go deeper, allowing meditation to highlight the subtler aspects of our experience.
• Please bring your own yoga mat. If you don’t have one, let us know in time.
• Please bring your own meditation cushion. If you don’t have one, let us know in time.
• The venue is close by to Praia Grande and we might have some free time for a swim, so please bring your beachwear and towel.
• You don’t need to have previous experience on yoga or meditation to attend the retreat.
• We ask you to commit to arrive in time and only leave when the retreat ends.
• The retreat will be led in english.
• Closer to the beginning of the retreat and considering the pandemic situation, we we will share with you some updates about required procedures.
See program here
* This is a possible program and it might have some changes.
NEW DATES SOON
Please reserve your place online. After your application has been processed, we will send you an email indicating the availability for the retreat.
Costs: All included (room, board and guidance)
We practice tiered costs, so you can choose a value according to your own financial possibilities. +information
A. 350€ (benefactor)
B. 310€ (middle rate)
C. 270€ (supportive rate)
Agencies costs: 350€ + taxes
João and Francisca are guiding mindfulness and yoga retreats together since 2015.