Going to retreat gives us the possibility to connect with what is essential in our lives, to experience it in a more direct way, free of conditioning and more receptive and aware of ourselves and our relationships.
Throughout the retreat, we will have mindfulness meditation, yoga, talks, moments to share, moments of silence, delicious vegan meals, all reflecting our quest for greater simplicity and openness.
Yoga helps to unlock the body, to balance energy and to prepare the mind to go deeper, allowing meditation to highlight the subtler aspects of our experience.
• Please bring your own yoga mat. If you don’t have one, let us know in time.
• Please bring your own meditation cushion. If you don’t have one, let us know in time.
• You don’t need to have previous experience on yoga or meditation to attend the retreat.
• We ask you to commit to arrive in time and only leave when the retreat ends.
• The retreat will be led in english.
Next dates to be announced soon
Please reserve your place online. After your application has been processed, we will send you an email indicating the availability for the retreat.
Total Costs: The total cost of the retreat is the sum of “Room and board” plus “Guidance”
Room and board:
Guidance: we practice scaled prices, so you can choose a value according to your own financial possibilities. +information
A. 140€ to 160€ (+ availability)
B. 120€ a 140€ (- availability)
C. 100€ a 120€ (concession)
Plus taxes for agencies.
João and Francisca are guiding mindfulness and yoga retreats together since 2015.