Lillian began a regular practice of Yoga and Mindfulness during her studies, and quickly found that these practices helped her reduce stress and experience more ease and wellbeing while living a busy life. Over the years, she found a deeper connection to the disciplines, which led to train first as a Yoga teacher and later as a Mindfulness and Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction teacher. Today, her wish is to make Yoga and Mindfulness accessible to all who are curious and want to deepen their practice, as paths to greater joy, health and wellbeing.
• 200 hour accredited Mindfulness Meditation MBSR Teacher Training with Mindful Academy International and Kathy Ward
• 200 hour RYT Hatha Yoga Teacher Training with Bahia Yoga in Nottingham, the United Kingdom
• 50 hour RYT Mindful Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Elise Jansen in Oslo, Norway
• Yoga for Children RYT Teacher Training with Kidding Around Yoga with Kylie Dalzell in Lisbon, Portugal
• Yoga for Teens RYT Teacher Training module, with Kidding Around Yoga
She also has a background in law, political science and cooking.